Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm Batman

So I haven't watched The Dark Knight Rises...until today :D
In a late Thursday night decision, Alex, Brian and I decided to head off to Macquarie today to watch the film that everyone else already has. When we paid for the tickets, the lady told us that we'd be the only ones in the cinema.
 EPIC 8D
Anyway I decided to head off to the bathroom and when I came back Alex and Brian seemed to be running laps around the cinema but that was because they went to touch the movie screen which apparently feels just like a smooth projector wall. And so we choose the best seats in the cinema - and did you know that the hand rests CAN BE PULLED UP :O Also I comfortably took my shoes off and placed my feet in between the chairs in front of me which felt awesome because I've never put my feet up in a public place xP
 I love batman. He's my favourite superhero, always has been.
I am currently quite tired and wish to return to watching Alki Stevens on YouTube. I swear half his pranks aren't legal.
Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment