Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday 9th

I've done enough dotpoint phys. I shall therefore recount my day in dotpoints :)
- my mum screamed early this morning which woke me up. Turns out she witnessed the awful sight of my dad stepping on a cockroach. 
-I got to morning class early, only to be told we needed another 2 bookmarks O.O
- In physics, Annie turned to me after Mr khoury was speaking of Einstein, and said 'so like..Einstein was like.. really smart...' HAHAHAA. 
- WE WON IN VOLLEYBALL!!!!!! =D YAY TEAM!
- Found out I need to study maths more than anything else. And that there's not enough time. 

Oh and I plan to go completely rogue after exams. Like the biggest dropkick ever. I will bludge so hard. You know what? I've always wanted to like catch a train and not know where I end up. Like an unplanned train trip. To absolutely nowhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment