Monday, November 28, 2011

Are you CEREAL

Have you ever walked down the aisle of the cereal section in supermarkets and been drawn to those boxes plastered in pictures of how much fruit it has in it, only to come home and realise theres like ONE FRICKING DRIED GRAPE in it? Then you look at the front cover of the box in disbelief and go HEY isnt there supposed to be a whole papaya in this? BUT NO theres a measley portion of diced crap that instead tastes like apricot? Trust me, I've had my fair share of what I call anticlimatic cereals. They get your mouth salivating but then the disappointment results in that drool filling up the cereal bowl, instead of actual tasty fruit.

I bought the 'Be natural' cereal today-the apple one. I came home and tried it straight away despite the four opened 'anticlimatic cereals' in my pantry. It was a cereal that did not disappoint. When I opened it, I actually found clusters of granola and cute pink apple pieces floating around the package which made me get the scissors and eat it. It wasn't too sweet or too plain :) Unlike fricking crunchy nut- man, I swear that stuff is like the shizz they use to make caramel flavoured milk. No Joke. You could pretty much chuck a whole serving of crunchy nut in a sieve and filter milk through it, turning plain milk into something of the likes of condensed milk. I swear, even the colour would go from white to golden. Its that motherfricking sweet. And now, I've just revealed another genius method of industrial production of caramel milk. It could be called 'Crunchy Nut Milk'. LOL. Or EVEN BETTER. Industrial and may I say ECONOMICALLY EFFICIENT production of glucose molecules (SORTA). Which may then be used by the petrochemical industry to produce plastics.

There are some cereals and muselis which have an unbelievable amount of raisins in it. Thats disgusting man. Not only are they too sweet but some of them look like shriveled up cocroaches. Do I really want them to be in my bowl? Speaking of cocroaches, I was on msn last night and I saw a cocroach next to me. Heres the reason why I cant do anything about them:
1) if you use tissues- too few tissues and you feel their legs squirming around which is yuck.
2) too many tissues and theres less grip so theres a chance it'll fall to the ground again (possibly on your foot) and run away.
That is the problem. I didnt want to wake my parent up cos that would be about the 3rd time this week, so I did this weird thing to make it go away. It is based on the principle of it running away when there are big vibrations.
SO I leant one hand on the kitchen table and one hand on the chair and I did this body up sorta thing where I pounded my feet on the floor then lifted myself up with the support of the furniture so my feet wouldnt touch the floor. And it worked. It scurried away and never came back.

xx LJ

1 comment:

  1. OMG crunchy nut is the WORST yes it is so sweet
    and sultana bran tastes horrible AND it has the too-many-raisins problem ):
    i must try this be natural one!

    - shelley

    ReplyDelete