Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanks for the add :)

I have never fully understood why people say 'thanks for the add' (followed by a smiley) on facebook. Why would you be thankful? Is it because your friend count has gone up by 1? Especially when someone you dont know has added you, I find people say 'hey thanks for the add but who's this?'. I get that you dont want to sound rude but really are you actually thankful for the add?

ANYWAY went to eastwood to play pool after school yesterday and I put 2 balls in, in a row! 8D and one of them wasnt the usual straight shot, but a rebound hehe. Used the laws of physics to help me. Then we went to eat at this chinese cafe thingy where I had beef noodle soup. And they gave us coffee lol. OH I bought a pair of shorts today! Theyre like a galaxy print but denim material so its not shiny. Theyre ripped on the front and stressed at the bottom-cant wait to wear them!

Have a lovely weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Because!
    If you just go "who are you?" straight up, you sound like a wanker.

    However if it's someone you know, "thanks for the add" can only be explain as the flustered, hastily concocted attempt to start a conversation.

    ReplyDelete