Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Enlightenment

So guess what? I have this newfound motivation to start doing work. Because I'm quite bored at home haha. So I need a new chem book cos the old one has finished and I want to contact it and make it all pureeetyy. So I venture downstairs to this room my brother used to sleep in his whole high school life in search of some nice contact. I havent been down there in a very long time and I realised something incredibly stupid. The fricking light switch, yes the light switch, IS ON THE ROOF. So when you walk into the room you have to see through the darkness, grab a ping pong bat, jump, hit the roof with the bat and hope that the light switches on. Who is really that dumb as to not put the switch beside the door? No wonder I'm scared of that room. We kinda use it as a store room now so I also put all my dolls (from when I was a kid) up against the side of the wall. So when you walk in, you're not only faced with darkness, but with the transfixed glassy eyes of my dolls. Yeah scary room. Wow who ever designed that room is so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment