Thursday, December 15, 2011

Realisations

I think there will be more of these 'realisations' posts in future. They're just little things I have come to understand about myself.
1) I have a very short fuse. I have very little patience for (mentally) slow people or people that don't understand what I'm talking about when I try to explain in the simplest of terms. I admit that at times, I say things that don't really make sense so I have to piece words together and hope that they flow. But when I have to explain something more than twice, man THAT'S JUST IT I'm not explaining anymore. For example, when I once tried to text 'change' in the sentence 'I was going to change it from blue to pink' but instead, wrote 'I was going to hange it from blue to pink'. Is it just me, or is it blatantly obvious that the 'hange' was supposed to be a 'change'? The person I texted didn't pick it up and said 'me no comprehendo, I have to decipher your texts'. THERES NOTHING TO DECIPHER SIJFOISJDOFIJSDOIFJDSI PUT THE C IN FRONT OF THE HANGE AND YOU GET CHANGE OSIDFJIODSJF'. Stuff like that really gets me infuriated. I'm trying not to get so angry but it will still peeve me a tad.

2) I am annoyed when a person tries to talk about something they have no fricking idea about, and especially when they say it in a tone where its all OH I KNOW EVERYTHING AND I'M RIGHT. Or even worse, when THEY ARE ACTUALLY WRONG. When I was in year 4, I went to the orientation day at my new school for year 5 and we were placed into groups for some teamwork general knowledge quizzes, you know the whole getting to know each other thing. It was sort of a relay thing where you have to write the answer on the whiteboard and you get points for being first etc. One of the questions in the quiz was 'Does the sun rise in the east or the west?'. To which the scribe in our group wrote (NOT even asking anyone else) WEST. I said to her very politely, 'hey, the question was where does it rise, the answer is east'. She looked back at me with the O.O (sideways glance) and fricking did that chhh chuckle thing and said nooo it rises in the west and SETS in the east. HOLEY WHAT THE HECK THATS IMPOSSIBRU. We argued for a while and she was being very bossy about it. I had enough of explaining to her so I got out of my chair, went up to her and said 'GIMME THE PEN' (deathstare), rubbed off her answer and wrote east.

Anyway, today I went to the Year 12 ATAR barbeque and learnt how to turn on a bbq 8D I am quite proud of our school for coming 1st for 15 years and know our grade will continue the tradition. On the way home, my dad and I saw these two cars having a road rage. They were sticking their hands out of the car shouting etc until one guy gave the other car the finger. My dad just laughed 'haha he gave him the FO'. And I said 'what's the FO?' And he said ' the eff oh see kay'. I FRICKING CRACKED UP and went 'Dad, that's the eff you see kay' HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment