Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dotpoint

- Went to Castle Towers today and laid my head on a $130 pillow. Bought the $30 one instead.
-Tried to find a 'skinny tie' for my cousin. Why so expensive for?
-Saw Woody at Towers. I think he was buying earphones or some technological device. Thought of him rapping haha. But I was too far away to say Hi.
- Saw Alex at Carlo Court. Bought coffee at carlo court. And now I'm sleepy.
-Watched half of 'I am Number Four'.

Since I bought a pillow, I thought of how I sleep. Its a bit abnormal cos I tend to sleep on the left half of my face. Trust me, I've tried to correct my habit but it's too hard. Oh and the reason I bought a pillow is cos I sleep on two at the moment- one is more like a flattened pancake and the other is too high. So I place the high one on a 30 degree angle and then put the flattened one (which is softer) on a 30 degree angle ontop of the high one. Hah I hope that makes sense (think of the tetris block). So I chose the one I bought because when I tried it, I held it to my head and placed my neck on it. As I did that the pillow slowly sunk in and that feeling was just beautiful :) Yeah so I'm actually gonna sleep early tonight teehee.

I realise that when Im in my room trying to get to sleep and someone walks in I close my eyes pretending to sleep. I know its dodgy but I think to myself- if that person ever stole something or moved someting from my room, I'd know it was them. So when they leave the room I can full outburst scream at them and catch them in the act. And if they come over to check if I'm awake (while im pretending), I'd just FULLY OPEN MY EYES LIKE THIS O.O AND SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THEM! Yeah, don't take stuff from my room please.
Have some photos to lighten up your day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment