Friday, December 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS RACHEL LEE :)

So after my free today I asked daddy to take me to Macquarie Centre so I could go to Kikki. K , because I have this idea that cool stationery will make you more motivated to study hard. I clambered my way upstairs to the top floor only to realise that the store wasn't there anymore. We were contemplating going to chatswood because I had a real hankering (haha) but I was intelligent enough to take a centre map and find out if the store just relocated within the shopping centre. AND it turns out it did! In fact, Kikki.K moved just around the corner from where it used to be and so I skipped down like a mesmerised child in candyland. So it was 25% off until this sunday and I decided to get everything I wanted for the moment which would keep me satisfied for the weekend. So I got an A5 diary, pencilcase which is btw incredibly cute and metal ballpoint refills for my awesome pen that cost me $12.95 from the same store. Basically theres 2 types of refills: one, where the body of the refill is plastic and the tip is also plastic ish and the other is the one I bought-metal all round. Now don't you reckon a metal ballpoint pen with metal casing deserves a metal ballpoint refill? The serving lady was about to give me the plastic refills but I flatly refuse to put cheap plastic crap in such a nice pen-don't you think it deserves metal parts at the very least? Besides, it writes smoother =) That's like giving your ferrari the cheapest $69 tyres. Or (maybe this is more relevant) giving your parker pen cheaper homebrand refills. Give your prized possessions the treatment they deserve yo. Thats like building this beautiful sheek garage and you park your old bomb in it. For goodness sake, you've just ruined the whole look of it. Okay now I'm taking it too far. Ill stop. Wait, one more. Nah.. here have some photos.

How cute is this pencilcase?

HAHHAHHAHAHHAA
Teehee okay Im all set for the weekend. Give me some nice food and a new magazine and I'll be even happier. Toodles children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment