Friday, October 28, 2011

Berocca

Let me recount this pretty up and down week. School was kind of depressing as and it felt like there was nothing to live for. Oh the joys and its only week 3 of year freaking twelve. Anyway here's a summary of what happened. 
1) I found out that Biopol was used as 'moisture barrier films for hygeiene products'. LOL. And by that, I think they mean feminine hygiene products. Already I feel like my monthly cycle has been somewhat environmentally friendly. 
2) I took a Berocca today. You know those orange tablets that dissolve in water and are meant to ENERGISE your day? Yeah, they don't. It's all psychological. And it tastes like Sunkist.
3) I've been getting a lot of pimples on my forehead lately and I decided to drown my sorrows with 1.5L of water. Almost continuous drinking followed by almost continuous peeing HAHA. Basically, the Berocca bottle holds 250mL so after drinking and refilling, I made a tally of how many bottles I refilled :D
4) I woke up a bit late today for morning class and I couldnt find half my mufti clothes and I didn't have time to either. So guess what? I wore my school uniform which was hanging gracefully off my door. Honestly, it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn. And my body temperature is brilliantly regulated. Usually, my outfit consists of shorts with some sort of shirt and a jacket. What happens is that my upper body overheats while my lower body freezes. I've tried doing jeans and the tshirt but I find my jeans are getting uncomfortable after 2 years hah. 
5) I was walking into the canteen to take a fork for my lovely salad and usually I'd leave my salad box on the bench but this time, there was VERY NICE chicken in it and I couldn't leave it by itself. So for the first time I took it into the canteen and after getting my fork, I walk straight out and get owned by Miss Annetts. To whom I did not back down and apologise profusely, rather stood up to her petty comments. She said "OKAY STOP RIGHT THERE! First of all, you're bringing food into the canteen which is breaking the rules. Now secondly, you have a fork in your hand. Forks are supposed to be used for canteen food only so that's stealing." Aiite so I'm not supposed to take food into the canteen. You can tell me off for that even though it was clearly in a box. But don't talk to me like I'm some four year old- its a fricking fork that probably costs 2c and I didn't bring a fork that day so I had to get one. Honestly, what canteen food uses forks anyway? ITS ONLY THE CHINESE FOOD, which, for the price they sell it for, should already come with forks. She repeatedly said the word stealing which annoyed me as heck so I ask her 'What do you want me to do with it now? Put it back? It's been in my mouth and I'm sure it's safer for me to take it than to infect the other 50 forks in there'. GAWSH it ruined my day. 
6) I walked into a pole while eating my salad. 

Yesterday night, I slept at 10.30. Ooft didnt that feel good. And I think i'm off to sleep now. Have a great weekend everyone! =)

1 comment:

  1. Berocca is a fun, healthy way to get more vitamins and minerals than you can shake a stick at. Which means you can feel great about yourself as you take it, and ready for anything afterwards

    ReplyDelete