Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fat Chances

LOL im on a roll. You know what I find awkward? When there's a random oil mark or food stain on the piece of paper you hand in to the teacher, or on a maths sheet that your friend has to borrow. What else can they think of you, but that you're a fatty that can't do work without eating? HAHA. And you know what else it says about you? It tells the person what type of food you eat. So if it's an oil stain, you were probably eating something oily and it sends the message that you're kind of a deep fried vending machine LOL (where's this line from?). If it's chocolate, probably means you were trying to make life a little sweeter by eating your feelings (okay sounds like Mean Girls eh?). And some people look at your phone's keyboard or your computer keyboard and the keys are black so the oil and food stains are obvious. So they probably picture you stuffing your face with chicken wings and pepsi typing away at the computer before falling asleep on the actual keyboard. And drooling all over it so there's a mini oil spill into the keyboard environment.

Let me get on the defensive for this. It happens all the time for me, well sorta. So I'd be having a meal at the dinner table before someone texts me with something EXTREMELY URGENT. At that point my hands may be slightly slimy because I've been careful to take OFF the fatty chicken skin, and I need to reply straight away. So I take the phone and send a 1 word text with a lot of exclamation marks or question marks and in the process, leave the slime stains on my phone. Those slime stains are not evidence of mc happy meals and KFC drumsticks, rather areas where urgency has left their mark. Yes, it is a sign of desperation, but its not what you think, it's not for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment