Thursday, January 12, 2012

Common Courtesy Part II

Actually, I changed my mind, I'm back LOL.
Okay now for the rant on elevator courtesy.
When you're in a lift and it stops at your level and the lift is frigging jam packed with people, wait for the next one. No body appreciates being fully squished due to your impatience- you know people step on other peoples toes trying to make room for you and what's worse is the awkward positions your standing in. Maybe you're too close to the scary dude behind you or like facing a person front on and you have no where to stare without being suggestive LMAO. And if the person is your height you try to look past their face cos staring into their eyes would be a horrifying and intimidating experience. And its quite hard not trying to crack up. Also, I think some ladies' handbags are too big HAHA. Or they carry like weapons in them, because they press against you and it starts to hurt. Talk about women bashers. Okay maybe I'm starting to exaggerate but I find elevator rides most awkward. I guess you can stare at your phone. But the chances of receiving a message within 10 seconds is kind of slim. And you don't want taller people to read texts or look at you epicly lose in a game of temple run right? Alrighty I'm off on a tangent now. Anyway, if you miss your stop/floor thingy because you're facing the wrong way, don't press the open door buttons when its already shut. Just wait for it to come down again because people have places to be.

Hmm I think I'm done for the night. Heehee bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment