Saturday, February 11, 2012

hummbugg

You know, I'd really like to make a tetris sandwich, just for the kicks. It wouldn't be that hard right? Just slice here slice there and BAM, the perfect strategy to win a game. All you have to do is get those shapes in exactly that order XP
Anyway, one of my dreams when I'm older and I can afford a big house -as strange as this may sound, is to have an orchard at the back of my house, or even in a greenhouse. It needn't be a big one, but one that can produce just enough apples so I could happily eat one every day. I'd also want oranges. I'll plant my own celery, potatoes and parsely so I could cook like Jamie Oliver and pick ingredients as I go. Oh! And I'll also grow pretty flowers- the edible ones :) Hopefully the budding scientists of the time will be able to come up with several species of plants so that there wouldn't be the need to plant crops at a certain time of year, i.e. you woulnd't need a particular climate/amount of sunshine etc.

I don't think I mentioned this yet LOL but I feel a need to say it. This is our last year of school and I wish everyone the best of luck. Savour every moment like it's your last because I guarantee that when you're in uni or wherever you may go, there'll be times when you just wish you'd be back in the common room or even in class with everyone. The atmosphere of this senior year will never be the same and I hope y'all enjoy every bit of it. Sure, there'll be ups and downs, but treat it as a kind of preparation for the emotions and journeys life has to offer.

Most of us will be 18 soon and when I was younger, i always imagined that at this time I'd be too grown up. Realistically, I'm nowhere near that. I feel that I'm still too immature to face the world out there and that I'm still a kid who needs her mum and most of all friends to get through the day. Hmm, I've probably taken a few things for granted too. I have a lot of growing up to do and I need to learn to appreciate the tools in life that I've been given. Don't we all?
See you at the end of the tunnel =)

No comments:

Post a Comment