Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FACE THE MUSIC

SG formal on Thursday was so motherfreaking awesome. I swear about 100 people were cramped into this little square dancing and I was suffocating in the middle, but it was worth it cos the DJ was THE BEST. One girl actually went in a tux and im like 'hey he's cute' but turns out its a girl! D= photos on fb.

Just came back from Peer Support camp and I must say I really enjoyed walking on the beach in pouring weather. Omgsh at night, there was this humunculus moth on the wall and I took one of the spare pillowcases to whack it but when I was staring up at it, it DIVED (dove?) down at fulli tabouli collision speed and went smack BANG in my face. D+ Slept in Rach's bed the rest of the night due to CORNER trauma. Our skit at night was so fun to prepare cos ours was based on a metaphorical interpretation of music P(ARRR)RACY. I was Captain Papa and he had a choice to either "face the music" or leave the group and his PAPERBAG FACE haha. We went high on funny jokes ( tune-ttes!) and the funniest thing was when Mr Wilson was mentioning something about drawing attention to yourself and he goes to the whiteboard and writes 'ATTENTION',  draws an arrow to the side of the board and stands next to it. LMAO Also i got the 17 minutes bridge crossing question so I'm happy that I'll probably be employed by Microsoft . The mood badge scenario was quite funny cos if you had bipolar, the badge would be epileptic! Thanks Tom for bringing up the idea C:

While I was in one of my acts of randomness ie dancing and singing along the corridoor, I bashed my hand real  hard into the brick wall and got a line of cuts across my fingers. It looks pretty cool =) And I have board shorts rash. You know what I realise? I have acquired 90210 Silver's voice! Listen to it and then listen to me, see if you notice any similarity. Report back =)


Can you believe that Napoleon Dynamite won 2005 Golden trailer award for best comedy? Check out the list of awards on wikipedia; its so hard to believe people actually found it funny/understandable.

HAHAHA THE AWKWARD COW TEATS IS FUNNY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment