Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Toast

How the heck have I changed since year 7? Quite a LOT actually. In year 7 no one from my school came to Ruse so I was quite quiet and felt really really awkward sitting next to guys for 2 main reasons:
1) Some were so bloody tall. Like Will who stood next to me in roll call. what a giant.
2) Their voices were so low D= haha i look back at that in laughter.
Every single math test I studied for and I limited my msn days to friday afternoons ONLY.

Year 8 was my outgoing year. I errupted in this burst of conversation and the most memorable moment was when were discussing what we had for breakfast :
Emery: I have toast.
(few seconds later)
Emery: What's toast? 
LJ: MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAA (i was physically on the floor laughing non-stop for 10 minutes)
And then another time i was explaining to emery what stockings were ( the girl ones). Took me friggen ages but in the end he was like 'ohh the things you hang on christmas trees' HAHAHHAHA But year 8 was quite a dramatic year for me

It's funny how i don't have many memories of year 9, but the best thing was making new friends ( and keeping my old ones!). I probably would've never known some people had i not been in their classes. I discovered that you gotta believe what is there, not what you want to believe which is the best hurdle I have overcome, by far.

Year 10 has been a freaking awesome year- formal, camp, having longer hair, a new love for jewellery and flowers and perfume. I've experimented more this year and if people are gonna judge me then I really don't care.
.................................................................................
LUNA PARK was awesomesauce. I broke my upside down ride virginity on the Pirate Ship. OMGSH it was so scary when you went upside down cos i could feel myself slipping out of the seat D= The thrill of it all was so worth it and i'm definitely gonna take more chances next time.

LJ's theory
1) If a guy likes a girl, they like them forever, even if its 'not that much'. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment