Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Im not a genius

Just a quick post about something I fully WTH'd about:
I have an IQ of 138 the last time I got tested, which was in year 3. 
An IQ of 138 does not classify you as a genius =(  although I am at the 99.4 percentile of people.
I simply have 'very superior intelligence'. An IQ of 150 and above is classified as genius. I'm actually quite happy not to be at the 99.99 percentile because I think you'd just act abnormal and I don't think any job would actually employ you, just cos you're probably smarter than the damn computer.
Sydney Girls formal tomorrow, Food Fair Saturday, Shopping Sunday, Camp Monday, Volley Finals Wednesday, Formal Friday, Luna Monday =D

 I burnt 25 calories on beryl's bike machine and felt dizzy for 10 minutes after.wth...

I had this sudden feeling today, that i was in Malaysia. Its that crazy feeling of being somewhere you're not. It's the whole climate, smell and atmosphere. A freaking wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment