Friday, August 5, 2011

QUIZ


1. First thing you wash in the shower?

MY FACE!!

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?

White and pink.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Actually the last person I kissed was myself because I knocked my hand on the table. And yes I’d gladly kiss myself again.

4.Do you plan outfits?

NO I chuck on what I feel like wearing before going out because my moods fluctuate.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
REALLY HAPPY OHMYGOODNESS

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?

OH that would have to be the jacket I’m wearing-it’s my favourite clothing item in my wardrobe at the moment.

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?

May I ask YOU the AIM of this question?

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

I SHOT A BUNCH OF AMERICANS WITH MY GUN

9. Did you meet anybody new today?

Yes I did actually and it was quite an exhilarating experience.

10. What are you craving right now?

Nothing because I just had sweet potato super fries ;0

11. Do you floss?

I have this fettish where I HAVE to floss if I brush my teeth-otherwise it’s just brushing everything on the surface of your teeth INTO the gaps between!!!

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

14. Are you emotional?

Yes I am and I like to show it =D

15. Would you dance to the taco song?

If I had a taco and those Mexican hats I sure would.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

No that’s just stupid.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

LICK.

18. Do you like your hair?

Yes I actually do like my hair, especially once the cut has half grown out. That way, it falls perfectly on your face. It’s not too thick, not too thin. Actually, I’m just wishing the fringe was a tiny bit shorter and the length a tiny bit longer but everyone knows that’s impossible to achieve naturally.

19. Do you like yourself?

Yes I love myself! What’s the point of not liking yourself, really? Embrace what you have =)

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?

NOPE

21. Do you like cottage cheese?

Yes, it’s quite homely. Because its COTTAGE cheese.

22. What are you listening to right now?

My mum talking on the phone.


23. How many countries have you visited?

TWO-malaysia and Singapore, but they’re pretty much 1 huge land mass separated by a bridge.

24. Are your parents strict?

I’ll say that my mum makes up for the chillness of my dad. But as I’ve grown up, she’s learnt to trust me a heck of a lot more ;)

25. Would you go sky diving?

HELL TO THE YES

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?

Actually yes I would. Why not? I actually have no idea on politics but just imagine if everytime HE went out to fine dine, he’d have to talk over business etc. Wouldn’t it be refreshing just to speak to someone (like me) about the absolute randomness?

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?

No, I’d eat them.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?

Me

29. Have you ever been in a castle?

My version of a castle is a mansion, in which I have been.

30. Do you rent movies often?

More like STEAL.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?

NO ONE. LOL. Kidding I sit at the front. Hmm it changes, but usually steven and Andrew.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?

Yep and it’s real awkward when someone’s mum picks up!

33. Do you own a gun?

NAH im no criminal.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?

My computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment