Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beauty-full

I went to have lunch today at a sushi train. Now my dad came along and I get really annoyed when he chooses to. Because he doesn't eat the freaking rice. So this is what he does: He gets his favourite tempura prawn off the train and starts nomnom-ing it and leaves the rice behind. Typical-then I think to myself, this is outrageous-the plate is 3.70 and all you eat is the prawn. And usuallyt I have to eat the rice =( Okay so after that I'm thinking, I need to get revenge because he's probably gonna eat a few of these tempura prawns and give the rice to me. So then I order a BEEF teppan yaki which is basically a plate full of beef, just to get him annoyed. It's so funny seeing his reactions-the waitress places my teppan yaki in front of me and he just jolts and moves towards the person sitting next to him and I say 'Would you like some?' MUHAH-HA-HA. Yes I know my methods are somewhat evilcanevil but trust me, I have good reason to. If someone was vegetarian, I wouldn't do that to them, but you see my dad is not vego, he' just chooses not to eat beef.

Oh another irritating thing-he thinks that if a certain type of cream can be put on eg hands, therefore it can be put all over your body. So today he comes up to me and starts saying "that red cream..(Lucas Paw Paw Ointment which I use only for my lips) is really good.buy me one". I say 'YOU"VE BEEN USING MY PAW PAW CREAM?????!" And he just says 'yeah it's good for my scalp'. S:OIDJFOISDJFIODSJFIODSOIFJSDIO:FJ. He says he's been using it on his lips and on the inside of his mouth..specifically his tongue when he has ulcers or w/e. JSDOIFJIOSDJFIODS:

To everyone feeling stressed: I honestly believe in the whole 'ME time' thing. Yesterday I went to Coles and bought myself: pantene 3minute miracle treatment (3months of damage in just 3 minutes!), Norweigan formula hand cream (just a dab goes a long way!) and Nivea tinted face cream. Altogether it was about $22 and I sure had a great time pampering myself ;) Just a comment:

3min miracle treatment: I have a feeling it's just concentrated conditioner. They said to put a whole tube on your hair for med-long lengthed hair. Honestly, it felt like an oil bath for my hair but I think it does make a bit of a difference. Probably hasn't heeled the 3months of damage just yet.
Hand cream: A dab really DOES go a long way! My hands feel awesome now =P
Nivea tinted face cream: I don't get the whole tinted thing..is it for people who want to reduce their addiction for foundation? The 'tint' doesn't really 'tint' your face but as a moisturiser, I find it pretty good. If you want to wear make up then wear make-up. Wow why did I buy this...

OOH and found a bottle of Dior Cleansing Milk in my mum's cupboard ^^ Well, for now, I've probably got a few too many skin products. Good luck to to our grade for their Ag trials and in particular, all the Year 12's. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment