Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello Folks!

Wow I havent posted in a while and that's because a lot has happened these past few weeks and it's all been a-mounting up and basically I have no idea where to start with my a-rambling. I watched the last Harray Poh-ha on Saturday and HOLY CRICKED wasn't it good. Bluh-day 'ell I thought it was. Right, no more of those stupid phonetic words which, tbh, annoy Miss LJ. We ate at Mizuya and I tried green tea ice cream for the first time :D It was $1 so I got a 'soft serve' of it so I had to get one before and after the movie. On the train ride back, Alex and I were randomly talking when all of a sudden a random dude sitting across from us asks me 'What station was that?'. I look at him, not quite understanding what he mumbled, then Alex goes 'Denistone'. BUT then, the 70yr old man keeps on talking o.O about how "eastwood is the best place to live on earth". o.O At this point, I just nodded my head and continued on with our conversation but then the pedo dude says that I don't look Chinese o.O And that he thought I was Alex's gf (LOL WHAT)o.O Thank goodness the train stops and I leg it >< Alex say's it's interesting to talk to randoms on the train... :L

On Friday I had a lovely day with the girllzz in the city where we shopped and ate at Menya noodle bar :D Afterwards, I went with a family friend to play pool, which was actually my first time!

I hear the rain pouring down down down the gutter and I'm secretly hoping that this will last for tomorrow ;) I do like basketball, but I think my limbs need to get used to walking everywhere around school before Lebron-James can perform at his best on court again ^^ OH I started watching boys over flowers! The drama is giving me the need to watching 90210 all over again. Can't wait till September when everything starts again! Till next time folks.
Here have a lovely reminder of the formal dresses of the blog owners !


xx ellejai

1 comment:

  1. wow, stunning dress, i have one that looks just like ittttt! :P

    ReplyDelete