Monday, July 11, 2011

Harry Harry Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
A picture blogpost in celebration of Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows Part 2, being released on Wednesday at 12:01am. To our childhood :)  
They are simply amazing :)

 Emma Waston - Hermione Granger

Professor Lupin: Now repeat after me -- without wands please -- repeat after me, Riddikulus.

Class: Riddikulus!
Professor Lupin: And again!
Class: Riddikulus!
Malfoy: This class is ridiculous
Daniel Radcliffe - Harry James Potter
Harry, Ron, Hermione.
Harry: Promise me something.

Dobby: Anything, sir.
Harry: Never try to save my life again.
Draco Malfoy: So it's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.


Jason Isaacs/ Lucius Malfoy: I remember my very first day, I improvised a line. I had my first day, probably my first shot, I had to kind of flounce out of a room when Dumbledore, played by the late, great Richard Harris, put me in my place, and there was no line written, no exit line. And I’d been humiliated, and my plan had come to nothing. And I said to Chris Columbus, “Don’t you think there should be a line?” And he said, “Well, say something. Say whatever you like.” So we did another take, and I hadn’t told anyone what I was going to do. And as I turned to leave, I looked at Daniel, and I said, “Let us hope Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day.” And then Daniel, who was all of 12, stepped right up to me, looked me right in the eye, and said “Don’t worry. I will be.” A chill went down my spine. And as he did it, I thought, “Christ, this kid is good.”

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”


Peeves: We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!




Joanne K. Rowling - Author of the Harry Potter series.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

The Golden Trio.




Hermione Granger - Emma Waston



Although they were identical, Fred and George's Patronums were different.


Fred’s was a hyena, and George’s was a coyote. When Fred died, George’s Patronus might’ve changed to a Hyena, but he was never able to cast one again - how could he when every happy memory he had involved a dead man?


 If you're sure, better be GRIFFYNDOR!

 Dobby's first and last words.
In an interview, J.K. Rowling revealed that in The Half-Blood Prince, the third scent that Hermione smelt but never mentioned, when she sniffed Amortentia, the most powerful love potion in the Wizarding World, was the smell of Ron Weasley's hair.







 Tom Felton - Draco Malfoy
 Evanna Lynch - Luna Lovegood

Ron Weasley: Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Bonnie Wright - Ginny Weasley


James and Oliver Phelps - Fred and George Weasley

Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.

Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it. Once --
Or twice --
 A minute --
All summer --
Matthew Lewis - Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom: Why is it always me?

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy." Albus Dumbledore




The Story Of The Three Brothers: "As for the third brother, Death searched for many years, but was never able to find him. Only when he attained a great age did the youngest brother shed the Cloak of Invisibility, and give it to his son. He then greeted Death as an old friend, and went with him gladly, departing this life, as equals."
 The symbol for the three Deathly Hallows



 The letter that started it all





Hermione Granger: "Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself."
 Ronald Billius Weasley - Rupert Grint
 Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
Rupert talking about how uncomfortable riding a broomstick was for his Quidditch scenes.

Rupert: But then they did make a little seat thing for me that kinda took a mold of uh… my uh…
Emma: Go on! Say it! Say it!
Rupert: Chair area.
Emma: Chair area!


Scared Potter?
You wish.





J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Magical Books, Hippogriffs, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Triwizard Tournament, Great Hall, Room of Requriement, Dumbledore's Office, Basalisks, Wands, Unicorns, Hogsmead, The Hogs Head, Honeydukes, Expelliarmus, Professor Severus Tobias Snape, James Potter, Lily Evans,Sirius Black, The Black Family Tree, 12 Grimmauld Place, Vernon Dursley, Petinua Eva,s Dudley Dursley, Piers Polkiss, Stonewall High, 4 Privet Drive, The Cupboard Under The Stairs, Hedwig, Norbert, Invisibility Cloak, The Elder Wand, Locket, Stone, Lightning Bolt Scar, Diagon Alley, Gringotts, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, The Weasleys, The Burrow, Fred and George, Flying Ford Angela, Whomping Willow, Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin, Tonks, Professor McGonnogal, Flitwick, Trelawney, Sprout, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, Colin Creevey, Dennis Creevey, The Giand Squid, Quidditch, Victor Krum, Fleur Weasley, Mad Eye Moody, Kingsley, Fudge, Scrimgeour, He Who Must Not Be Named, Voldemort, Tom Marvolo Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, Dravo Malfoy, Narcissa, Bellatrix Black, Pansy Parkinson, Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe, Godrics Hollow,  The Sword Of Gryffindor, Nine and Three Quarters, Expectro Patronum, Alohomora, Cedric Diggory, Cho Chang, Polyjuice Potion, Moaning Myrtle, Sir Nicholas, The Fat Lady, Crookshanks, Scabbers, Eleven And A Half Inches - Holly with Unicorn Hair , Brother Wands, Priori Incantatem, The Wand Order Mystery, Pottermore, Hogwarts, Magic.
He was home. Hogwarts was the first and best home he had known. He and Voldemort and Snape, the abandoned boys, had all found home here.”

It All Ends Here.


''Hogwarts will always be here to welcome you home ''
J.K.Rowling
vaish
x.

Dedicated to the world of Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling for the most amazing series our generation has ever seen (:

1 comment:

  1. I NEARLY CRIED READING THIS POST.

    IT FINALLY SUNK IN THAT HP IS OVER )':

    ReplyDelete