Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Milkis

So I was watching masterchef the other day and they had a challenge where the contestants up for elimination, had to make Vietnamese Rice paper rolls. I understand that the brief was to be as technical with the 'knife skills' but honestly, I think the judges were being unrealistic. When they cut into one of the rolls, they looked at it like this O.O before inspecting the cross-section and fingering out a piece of carrot. WHO DOES THAT? They took out a few bits of sliced carrots and lined them up so as to measure the consistency of each bit of freaking carrot...ARE YOU FREAKING OCD????  JUST EAT THE DAMN ROLL. What counts? THA FLAVA COUNTS. And you know when they have those immunity challenges and the corresponding plate which the chef and contestant cooked is revealed? I wish the judges would stop doing the mexican wave with their eyebrows!! Stop making everything so ddrramahtic! Hmm still, i love the show and hope ellie and billy go all the way to the finals :)

You know what's nice? Lemonade mixed with milk. Add more lemonade parts to milk and stir it together and make this wonderful frothy thing and drink it. It's as simple as that. I'm also loving plaits. Plaited and curled hair. Alrighty, I think I've finished my rant for the day. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment