Friday, July 1, 2011

Playdate

WOAH AM I A CARELESS GIRL OR WHAT? So after playing for stage band today I decide to chill in the quad eating my cheesy hot dog and Beryl pulls Joy and I aside saying 'OOH come over here...'. Holly molly that phrase is the best thing ever-I get so excited when someone says that to me. Of course with a genuine smile on their face. So then she pulls out a bag of awesome wallets FROM HK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. And so I choose an awesome Louis Vuitton brown leather-ish wallet and BOOM it's mine ;D Anyways so I'm holding onto it and walk away, not realising I've left my other wallet ON THE GROUND outside the toilets with a lot of my precious cards and perfume samples in it :S Wow I certainly moved on quickly. But thank you Beryl for that oh so class-ay present! The wallet also came with a detachable note pocket thingy on the inside but I guess that's for people with too much cash.

SRC week was fantabulous and I think we should congratulate our excec's for all the activites they arranged. Anu, Vaish and I decided to go as Avatars for the dance. So on tuesday, we hit eastwood to find some art supplies and ate Viet food :) nomnomnom spring rolls ftw. And on the spur of the moment, we also went to USYD that evening to taste test Masterchef style catering. No, actually it was an informative talk on scholarships. When we walked into the lecture theatre, I heard someone in the seats whisper 'look its James Ruse. They're walking in like they're so proud'. Well damn right we are. 

So my goal these holidays is to fill every moment up. By that I mean, I don't want to waste precious time because usually I'd have hours where I'd be watching tv and doing work at the same time and we all know that just amounts to hours of 'doing nothing'. So if I'm studying, I'm full hardcore studying, but if I'm resting, then I'm fully resting and getting out/outside to play. Okay I'm not sure if that made sense but basically I need to be productive with my study and times. And on that note- I say to everyone : GO ON LOTS AND LOTS OF PLAY DATES THESE WINTER HOLIDAYS!
xx

1 comment:

  1. lol lj!!! you know it's an imitation right?

    ReplyDelete