Friday, July 23, 2010

I Thought It,You Brang It, I Built It, You Bought It

listening to club cant handle me and still getting used to the noise blocking earphones that bring a disco experience to my ears. bad thing is, you cant sing to the song cos u hear this echo =S well today began with the beep test first thing in the morning and i got 5.9 which is basicalli 6 which is basicalli pass. i rkn i couldve run further if i wasnt thinking about my english essay...


watched second half of dogs vs eels game. score was 28-4 eels way but when i started watching they scored 2 tries in like 20mins :) but dammit eels still won like 36-18. learnt a few NRL rules-thanks annie.  also found my drama shirt sitting in the changeroom today-since tuesday. 
i found this giant pikachu bag in my closet at like midnight the other day and i went completely high. i might use it on monday but ill need a folder-the pikachu is so friggen phat i think only my food can fit in it. 
have a great wkend everybuddy! 


days like these...

I hate: the cold
I want: a toilet seat warmer 

2 comments:

  1. omggg bring ur pikachu bag! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i will and that way i guess i can never lose my bag!

    ReplyDelete