Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jeff Birthday Happy!

Yay, my title is backwards :P I'm getting more imaginative with my titles as the days go by :) to quote Lea: ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE :D!

Happy Birthday Jeff! You're 16! (no shite, i know:/) Enjoy your 16th year of existing and make it the best and most memorable. Your present from me and Beryl is coming tomorrow :D! Its yum (:

Talking about Christmas, today we realised that christmas is pretty close by! which makes me very HAPPY (: I love the mood of Christmas.
Today we had Subject Selection talks, and each subject got more and more interesting, which is crap D: Just read Snewmine's blog http://hiddenxstars.blogspot.com/ and she had a list of the subjects her brother got offered - made me so JEALOUS D: Going by that list, i think the three electives I would choose are:
Dance
Drama and Theatre Study
Textile Technology

The three are so interesting! and so 'bogan' or 'non-asian'or whatever, but so fun!(: But instead, I got landed with german and comm D:

Yeah. Its late, and I ceebz posting. PicSpam:D

AHAHAHAHA. I felt mean for laughing, but ROFLMAO.


:)

LOL. this is so the real theory of evolution (;

HAHAHA, SO TRUE (Y)

G'night (:
x.

1 comment: