Wednesday, July 28, 2010

rainy wednesdays


My creativity is amazing, as evident in my oh-so-creative title (: I know you're awed and amazed at the sheer thought and effort that went into thinking that up.(;

Well, I'm gonna try blogging about my day, which feels STRANGE :/
Sooooo, in english we had to think up titles for Macbeth. Now, for some reason, our table ended up with 'Macdonald vs McBeef' for the scene where the soldier praises Mccbeth and a guy called Macdonald ( who Macbeth defeated).

now, WHERE THE HECK DID MCBEEF COME FROM. I seriously have no idea. D: IT WAS SO STRANGE. The teacher has now probably, lost faith in our collective english skills D:

Oh and also, in phys, Kh*ury told us that the structure of a bridge, fell down due to 'passing wind'. Which resulted in Dom laughing hysterically and the rest of us stifling laughter. IT took Kh*ury a while to get it though :P Phys after a rainy miserable day is craaaaaap. never do it D:

OH OH, DISCOVERY. (credited to beatrice.)
GUESS WHAT ?

EVERYTHING SOUNDS A LOT MORE EXCITING WHEN YOU TYPE IN CAPS O: It seriously does ! complete surprise O:






Happy 8:01 pm (:
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment