Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rolling In the Deep

So I chose a few questions from quizzes that I enjoy answering :)
1. What do you think of yourself right now?
Atm, I'm quite confused about myself- on the inside, I know I am still the same person brought up believing the same morals and I think that I'm a nice person, though I've been told that I'm unapproachable and intimidating. Dunno if what's on the outside reflects what's on the inside but yeah LOL I swear I smile/laugh heaps!

2. What do you find most annoying about people?
1) I really really have a dislike for negative people- it's like they're trying to kill your faith in something you believe in and I'm sorry but that's just wrong. You ain't gonna get far with an attitude like that. Why can't you just be Bob for a second and build your way around shiz? HAW HAW.

2) People that can't act for themselves..sigh.

3. What makes you happy?
Generally when I'm around people! Talking laughing etc 8D

4. Do you believe that life is fair?
Hmm theres a saying that I posted ages ago about how life isn't fair for everyone, which actually makes it fair. I think things happen unfairly at the wrong time for people and for those who have benefited from that, they have injustices to them at other times. Generally, I think people need to appreciate the good things more dearly :) So in answering the question, yeah I think life is good and fair. The bad things that have happened to you will only make you a better person in my opinion.

5. Do you have any pre exam rituals/habits?
Yeah, you may have noticed that I always wear my multi coloured ribbon and tie my hair in a ponytail during exams and I wear my rosary haha. I don't skip breakfast and get a good nights sleep!

6. What's your view on tattoos and piercings?
Both are alright as long as they're not in excess. Piercings- for me I don't really like them ON the face cos I find it just gets in the way of a person's facial features and expressions.. haha I tend to get distracted by how they work. Ears is fine but I don't like the tragus one looks a bit fleshy to me and is that counted as the ear or the face? Tattoos- I don't mind pretty small tattoos but I don't like the full red green all them colours down one's arm or leg or back. Pretty unnattractive to me. I like the symbolic ones.

7. What are you inspired by?
OOh i love this question! My straight out answer: soldiers. I actually admire them. Sometimes, i see them on the trains I catch- or navy defence personnel- and I let them first on the train LOL respect there.

1 comment:

  1. "Ears is fine but I don't like the tragus one looks a bit fleshy to me and is that counted as the ear or the face?"
    HAHAHA i reckon it's still the ear :P

    ReplyDelete