Saturday, March 24, 2012

You thought I was done blogging...

You thought I was done with the whole choosing shampoo thing...
Im not.
Let me go on to body wash.

Ok for starters, I dont use a bar of soap, instead I use body wash. Firstly, does everyone own their own bar of soap? I have this thing against soap (ill refer to soap bars as soap for this). Is it not unhygienic to use soap on your body and then leave it there in the moist atmosphere of your shower, for it to collect a hoard of parasites and mould in between every day showers? Not to mention, other people may use that same soap bar for their body so their collection of bodily oils and whatnot has been scraped off their body and you've just lathered it all over yours as you use it? I hate soap. Its just not clean imo. And soap for washing your hands. Especially in public toilets (thank goodness for soap dispensers now)- but really, SO many people have touched that one soap bar after using the toilet- are you seriously gonna use that on your hands just to make it smell nice? BTW they dont even smell nice anyway haha.

Okay so I use body wash. First thing, I dont like the ones that smell of shea butter or that just smell too strong/sweet because it gives me a headache. Ones that smell citrus-y are delightful and I especially like pomegranate/grapefruit cos it's refreshing. Ones that smell like cherry are too strong for my liking. So when I shower you obviously have to put a reasonable amount on your hand, scrub/ whatever and then comes a problem. You get to your feet. You want your feet of almost all body parts to smell nice right? You use 2 hands to wash 1 foot ( as I do) but the soap is on one hand only so you have to use all that remains on that hand THEN go on to the other one. It may be a little less than required - so then you get onto the next foot and you find that you have to squeeze more out of the bottle to balance it out to make them smell just as nice. But WOOPS YOU"VE SQUEEZED TOO MUCH OUT. So what do you do (this is where you have to change technique).This is the perfect solution I swear. You use 1 hand to wash that foot with the same amount of soap as last time and with the rest, YOU WASH YOUR HANDS. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF WASHING YOUR HANDS IN THE SHOWER? HAWHAWHAWHAHW. Your hands don't srub themselves alone by having soap on them ya know!!! USE THAT EXTRA BIT AND WASH AND SCRUB YOUR HANDS AND MAKE SURE ALL THAT DIRT COMES OUT OF YOUR FINGERNAILS !! Wow I think I've just taught you how to wash your body... O.O

Food for thought:
a) Wouldn't it be cool if there was a lever arch folder that could be invented such that the metal harbor bridge thingos that you put the hole punched sheets on, WAS an actual hole puncher thingo? Like you could have 2 metal binder thingos but you could just somehow press something and it punches a hole and straight away adds it to the rest of your sheet pile? ATM I'm actually sick of hole punching so if i have a folder i press the two sides of the sheet onto the metal bits that stick out and thread it on so the holes look yuck but I'm lazy haha.

b) Why is it that for the iphone adds, the girl asks Siri 'do i need an umbrella? or whats the weather like today?' when she could JUST press the weather button and look at it herself? You know it takes time to asks Siri and for her to process what you've just said and in total it takes a lot more time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment