Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Afternoon

This morning, I was feeling great, absolutely pumped for my speech. On the way to school, my dad said to me:
Dad: 'so you're just speeching today'
Me: 'yeah'
Dad: 'so it should be easy, you just copy it from book'
Me: 'WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I NEVER COPIED ANYTHING. I FRICKING INTERVIEWED THIS PERSON AND WROTE MY SPEECH WHAT'
So yeah, I was pretty insulted by that. 

Anyway, I've probably mentioned this to a few people but after getting maths results this week, I realise how funnay Mr Alder is. When he was trying to emphasise the fact that (a X 0) isn't equal to 'a' he pressed pretty hard with his chalk, on the blackboard and the chalk broke LOL. And then I looked on the floor and saw all these small bits of white chalk and ROFLd. 

I dunno if ive ever mentioned this, but I really like interior design. When I was young, I always saw my dad painting walls and tiling and i realise that I'd love to be given a plain room and have the chance to just make it all awesome. I think this explains why, in my free time, I paint :) OH and speaking of painting, does anyone remember when they watched 'The Princess Diaries"(one) when Mia's mother was launching darts at a piece of canvas and the darts had to hit balloons filled with different colours of paint? OMG I REALLY WANT TO DO THAT. And I have to say that the end result isn't too bad, artistically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment