Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shampoo Shopping

Wow I've had this really cool realisation. You know how theres that famous line
" Houston ! We have a problem!!" - that's from transformers! I was watching it yesterday and my ears suddenly picked up those few words so then I decided to google it and aparently it's from Apollo 13 LOL.

I'm not sure if I've blogged this before, but it's been quite a topic of discussion in maths; it may have happened to you before but do be warmed for it irks my tolerance/temper shizz...
Ok so you're doing a graphing question for maths and they ask you to draw a graph. So you look into your pencilcase but NUU you forgot to put in your pencil! So you ask the person next to you if you could borrow one. You say 'hey, do you have a pencil I could borrow?' And what do they say? They go 'no, but I have a pacer'. For some wild reason, I actually get annoyed when people do this. They do the same thing, they both have lead in them and they are both used to draw shiz!!! Now if that person was to say 'no' to your question, but then you later look in their pencilcase to find an actual pacer, then thats just being a bum. LOL JUST GIMME THE BLOODY PACER.

I've been watching more of Jenna Marbles lately (Youtube) and there was this video of what guys dont get about girls. She mentioned something about how its quite annoying when boys hurry us up or give us 20 minutes to get ready for a big night out. Today, i went to chemist warehouse because I needed to buy shampoo + conditioner and bio oil- the main reason was for bio oil cos I've been eaten by mosquitos and they always leave a scar where i've been bitten. Anyway, so I walk into the store and I find the aisle where they sell shampoo and first thing my dad tells me to do is to hurry up because he's hungry haha. I hadn't even reached the shampoo section when he told me this. I guess what he doesn't understand is that when I select a new shampoo , I have to decide on a number of things and tbh I only take 2-3 minutes at max for this process: ( i hope this doesn't make me sound high maintenance haha but I'm sure a lot of girls think of this when choosing shampoos!)
- I need it to be different to the last one I tried

- it should smell nice- not some kind of weird oil shiz that makes you smell like a medicine cabinet BTW that shampoo called 'Pears' smells like that.

- for my own preferences, I'd like it to be volumising- you may like anti dandruff etc

- I dont quite like Herbal essences cos I sneeze a lot with the strong smell lol but thats a personal thing

- I don't like massive bottles like Tresemme because if I find its no good for my hair it's bad luck cos theres still 800mL to use haha

-the price should be reasonable e.g. I saw a pack of John Freida shampoo + 2 conditioners for $18 which is cheap since 1 bottle is normally $14 but then WHO THE HECK USES THAT MUCH CONDITIONER. THE POINT OF ME WASHING MY HAIR IS TO REMOVE THE OIL NOT TO DEEP FRY IT IN A BATH OF OIL. So yeah, what a scam that was. And I'm not prepared to spend $20 on stuff that does the same thing as the $4 ones. Speaking of conditioner- I dont like it how the bottles are the same size as the shampoo ones because I tend to use A LOT LESS conditioner then you just end up wasting a whole heap of it. Damn those marketing strategies.

So yeah, thats what I think of when I choose a shampoo and I hardly spent 30 seconds when my dad asked me to hurry up.Think about it, just by looking at the shelf you can see what the shampoo does, its brand and price. All I have to do is smell it LOL. And so I chose Sunsilk which was cheap, smelt pretty good, was volumising and I hadn't used it before! But then I forgot to buy my Bio oil GRR. Never hurry me along please.

4 comments:

  1. LOL I LOVE YOUR BLOGGING
    CAUSE I RELATE TO EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you buy two bottles of shampoo for each bottle of conditioner then? (You waste it? GASP!)
    But yeah lol, I can relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL there was plastic wrapping around the pack so you couldnt take it out. woops soz shouldve mentioned that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT USES MORE CONDITIONER ):?
    LOL you crack me up LJ

    ReplyDelete