Thursday, August 26, 2010

11:11

yeahhh, i caught 11:11. finally (:

QUIZTIME.
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.


''She swallowed. ''Why didn't you write me?''

- Uglies, Scott Westerfeld

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
fax machine

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
some show about artifical intelligence? *yawn


Without looking, guess what time it is:
10:03?

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
aw damn, its 10:18


When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
walking home from school. abt 3pm?


Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
some link my brother sent me - justin bieber 'U smile'

a youtube version where they slowed it down 800%. sounds CALMING, like yoga music. strange, strange:/


What are you wearing?
trackpants, shirt, and a hoodie. ITS FREEZING


Did you dream last night?
don't know. is it possible to sleep but not dream? i don't remember a THING.

When did you last laugh?
laughed as in laughed really hard? when i was telling has about how doyle gave me a piece of her math-aid. LOL HAS, ms. doyle does not hate you!

What are on the walls of the room you are in?
a calendar, 2 ornament things from india, photo's of me and my brothers when we were kids, a family pic, a clock, and this temperature / compass thing given to my dad from his friends that cost a bunch.

Seen anything weird lately?
no. but if you walked past my house about4:14 pm, you wouldve seen me try to break into it. i don't have keys stiiilll ;_____; hope my neighbour didnt notice me throwing rocks at my own balcony :/


What do you think of this quiz?
lameee-ish. alright, i guess, only cause im bored.

What is the last film you saw?
episodes of Chuck. I WISH I COULD SAY 'INCEPTION' :( why are all of us busy fridays D:

What are you listening to?
teenage dream - katy perry. on youtube.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
i am really really lame. i would do lame stuff like put it in a bank, pay off the bills, and split the rest evenly for me and my family to benefit for. save up for uni fees and set us up for life. then donate some to charity, help out friends with financial problems etc


NOTE: LMAO INTURRPUTING THIS QUIZ TO LAUGH AT ANNIE AND HER ALL CONSUMING LOVE FOR ALEX PETTYFER. LMAO, high-larious. made me laugh so hard.
tell me something about you that I don’t know about.
why is a quiz talking to me. wtheck. >.>

um, I KNOW CANTO.
lai haut fay :D wooo, im fluent (;

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
equal human rights. that means no poverty, no hunger, no discrimation. equal opportunity.



Do you like to dance?
i love the idea of dancing. i think, if i could dance, i'd love it (:

George Bush:
is so last decade. seriously. you never hear about him anymore .:/

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
a curry name, that is also a kind of white-name ? so it can be shortened into something resonably easy to say? ie: shara/ sara, abbi / abi etc? but not those names, i already know people with them .


Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
same with the above question. with guy example names.


Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, but with friends.

..

actually, probably not.

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
something nice? don't really believe in the concept of heaven.

tomorrow is apparently, curly hair friday. (a made up day by annie lu as far as i know )
so, curl your hair! (:



if only curly hair could turn out this pretty D:




i don't care that everyone hates her, she's pretty and i'm superficial:/


VANESSA HUDGENS. i barely recognised her


miss unverse 2010. she is STUNNING
bored as:/
gnight(:
x.

1 comment: