Friday, August 13, 2010

FRIDAY 13

ALSO KNOWN AS birthday of Ben Zhu, Delian Entchev and Max Yeung! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
(I would make the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' font huge, sparkly and obnoxiously bright but I have no idea how to, sorry D: )

This onslaught of birthdays has re-reminded me of BIRTHDAY SEASON! which I think has officially started today D: :( By the end of this season, my (non-existent) wallet (I lost it at geo excursion) will be EMPTY of all its (non existent) 10 and 20 dollar bills D: .

Here are 2 MASTERCHEF CAKES for the three birthday dudes of our grade(: and for BenJee for tmrw as well.

D:


ON A MUCH MUCH BRIGHTER NOTE, Bnut (beryl) DISCOVERED THIS:
http://graph.seriesmathstudy.com/graphictool.htm

IT GRAPHS ANY GRAPH YOU WANT IT TO. HYPERBOLA, PARABOLA, LINES, OBLIQUES, FUNCTIONS, EVEN PARAMETRICS . cool? I THINK SO :D






lol. safe to say, I'm hungry D:
Hope everyones Fri 13th was bad-luck-free (:
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment