Wednesday, August 18, 2010

dont bother with idiots

i just had this long-ass debate with my dad about how soy milk is still soy milk and that it comes from the cows. my advice is: when you know someone's unfamiliar/unknowledgeable, dont bother arguing with them. oh why oh why am i the one saying this?anyway, he got so pissed off since he lost and slammed a pot on one of the bowls and it fulli tabouli cracked it in a perfect half. well today was the last physics lesson before nqe and im sad its over cos we had so much fun: racist jokes, rubbish wars, minute to win it games and GJ. and today i made my bottle do TWO spins in the air before landing on its base!

won an epic game of touch today 7-0.

FEATURES
had a good stare at myself in the mirror just then.
my eyes are very big. my eyebrows are thinning, which would partly explain the fringe. my mouth is a bit too small. my jaw is square. my cheeks are red. And my nose is non-existent. omgsh DIDI GIVE ME SOME NOSE!
and my face is very flat. which got me wondering..after so much evolution study. maybe i am a very complex, evolved species of chinese-so much that my face is flattened (a typical characteristic of primates). i mean, my family tree is very long-i come from a family of 5 kids which probs meant the more ancient family tree bred a lot too. and do you notice how african americans have a more protruding face? ie deep set eyes-its not flat? maybe they havent bred as much.

yesterday in comm i saw anu's thumbs and realised how freaking weird they looked! dont worry hun, all of us have weird parts for example my earlobes which are like buddha's. but it also means small earrings would prove an unworthy investment. you know apparently, if your ears go past your eyes, it means you'll be rich-so now i have a few activities for everyone to do a bit more of:
1) take notice of the size/position of your ears
2) listen

2 comments:

  1. HUH are you sure soy milk comes from cows?!

    I'm pretty sure soy milk exists so that lactose intolerant people can have a liquid that can be poured onto cereal without epicly screwing it up.

    (ie, can't come from cows)

    Wow LJ, how did you manage to argue about MILK to the point that your dad smashed a bowl?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah people told me today that it DIDNT come from cows...but i guess i wont be telling my dad that +D my dad is lactose intolerant so now he cant have coffee+tea+cereal and if i did tell him its NOT milk then i wouldnt like to witness the effects hehe
    i hope you understood that

    ReplyDelete