Friday, August 27, 2010

happy birthday annie!

ohmyfreakinglord: going back to my previous post with the video,a comment read; 30% of Aussies think it takes 1 day for Earth to revolve around the sun and 100% of Americans think the world revolves around them.' I LOLd and i realise that the US dollar sign is actually a U combined with an S! Draw it out! ( draw the S THEN the U and make it fit!)

At the moment, im very pissed because i have this mosquito bite on my butt and everytime i sit down i go 'ouch'. Well yesterday in ag was fun cos leanne and i retrieved some hay from the shed for the very first time- i think it took us about 10 mins to shift 2 bales to our plots upon which we immediately collapsed. And everytime we turned the corner, it reminded me of how Ross wanted to move his chair ( Season 5) and kept saying PIVOT! The wind was nice and we took fotos in the sun :) Also won our touch game on wed with a little bit of luck- trials next week, volleyball here i come!

I hate it when Alder rages at us for being stupid cos i ALWAYS end up laughing no matter what and im scared he might send me out. its very funny esp cos of his pissd-ness and he uses aussie slang and it makes no sense to me. oh and at the end of the year keep in mind we're making a Pi Pie for his bday :D

oofties my cousin told me she found a great place for formal dresses THANKYOU! hopefully ill find one there so i dont need to shop around nemore-but i guess thats the fun part of it all.

    i woke up today with another dream and i swear its all the aboriginal theatre in drama: all i remember was an emu with 4 legs. omgah they are the SCARIEST birds EVER and i remember in my dream it was chasing me real fast. COS IT HAD 4 LEGS! ooh maybe i can use this as a stimulus for my drama piece o.o...

1 comment: