Friday, October 22, 2010

in the middle of ecstasy

HEY DID ANYONE SPIKE MY EASYWAY WITH LIKE ECSTASY OR SOMETHING?? Lmao I'm feeling really high now and every so often I'm getting up, running around the house and sitting down to write this again D= Also, I keep shaking my leg and everyone knows how I wouldn't be caught dead doing that haha.
Hey you know how everyone knows how to twirl pens and stuff?  Well heres my guide to reading 'pen language' and 'exam language' ( note: you may want to do this as a practical to ensure maximum understanding):

CHAPTER 1: EXAM LANGUAGE
a) Head close to table with fingers sprawled on page = a maths diagram- probably circle geometry and they cant figure the angle out
b) Scratching head = you guessed it- theyre stuck for ideas on how to start
c) One hand writing, one hand firmly on page = theyre freaking on top of this
d) Lying on the desk = ive given up fo sho
e) Shaking their leg = im pressed for time D= i think this is bloody annoying- its literally like an earthquake. it creates after shocks in adjoining regions of the room causing STATIONERY objects to quiver.


CHAPTER 2: PEN LANGUAGE
a) Swinging pen back and forth hitting the page then rebounding each time = this question is tricky and i know how to work it out but its gona take ages. should i bother?
b) Simple twirling =  'yeah im reading this and i understand but i'm a bit nervous I'll hit something i won't quite understand
c) Taking pen lid on and off with pinky finger = 'wtf does this mean?'
d) Tapping the desk with the pen lid ontop of the pen = %$@! im screwed

I find it quite the funny when the person next to you has been sitting there for like 10 minutes with nothing to do and all of a sudden they jump up and start attacking the paper cos they got something wrong. I remember someone doing that in Selective and they fell off their chair heehee

Also I'm really sad that I cant fit into my formal dress anymore- its too big for me =( Looks like I'm gonna have to youtube 'taking a dress in' so it doesnt fall off if I dance.
Youtube: Ok go treadmill. i love those men- we were watching them in drama and anu said how the baldie looks like the she's the man principal! haha
OH SHIIII IM FEELING DIZZY NOW SOMEBODY HAS SPIKED MY EASYWAY!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha love this so tureee

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true :D
    -snowine

    ReplyDelete