Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stereo Wars

LOL today was interesting and what you read may not come to anything but im fricken proud! I came home from work in the surgery and i was playing some music on my mobile while randomly doing some math.And then i hear strange noises- i get a little paranoid bout these things cos no one was home either. I turned my music off and i hear this 'noise' coming from outside and i figure its my neighbour-  and he's painting his front door while listening to some old freaking music that sounds crapper than Little Red. But then heres the fun part- i started drowning him out with OMG, Magic etc all those loud songs. And i swear he can see me from the balcony and he can somehow hear it so he turns his stupid music UP. With my vulcan hearing, i notice the increased loudness of his crap so i turn mine up-i even add my laptop and stero and synchronise it  =D After like half an hour, i won the battle of the music cos i fully drowned him out- and i learnt that when its cold, sound travels faster and its as if the sound source was right next to you XD That would explain a few things in DOE cos i kept freaking out at night that there was a possum on my face or in my sleeping bag HAHA.

Anyway i tried the Chatime Pearl Milk tea with red bean. I must say the pearls are a little undercooked and arent chewy or big enough..and the milk tea aint sweet enough.And it wasnt full- and i mean it had like 1.5cm of empty vacuous space at the top and you know how the diameter of the cup increases as the height does. ie. you get the most at the top! Thank goodness for the red beans, it gets a 6/10 ( based on taste, texture and quantity)

I hope someone agrees with me that the screening of the Commonwealth Games is an extremely gigantic waste of television time. Masterchef, Neighbours, Glee, Modern Family ..like EVERYTHING is gone because we'd rather watch cyclists go round the track 154 times. LOL and who notices that like NOBODY is watching..what a waste of money.

Ok i've started thinking about retired life. And I NEVER WANT TO RETIRE! Like dude, wth are you going to do for what 20 odd years? You cant travel for that long- all thats left is to you know pass on. I can't see anything else remotely interesting. I'm sure my view atm will change in 50 years time but for now, i plan to retire at 85. Hmm and 85 yr old banker... HEY the oldest athlete at CWLTH games is 72!
OH and to my kids- i aint leaving you a bloody cent MUHAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL CANEVIL!

1 comment:

  1. LOL the same thing happened with me and my neighbour, he was playing oboxious rap so i drowned it out with obnoxious metal on our huge stereo system ;]
    I LIKE LITTLE RED THO ==

    ReplyDelete