Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Wondering Thoughts

HOLY CRAP I just discovered my new favourite food- BHUJA. You might not recognise this name, but basically you find it in packets in the packeted nuts section (NOBBY'S) in the supermarket. Basically, its heavily spiced peas, nuts, noodles and sultanas LOL. The chilli-ness of it is freaking exotic and I realise how much I love Indian flavours-which leads me to my next point: if I could choose a country to experience (maybe for a few days) to tour all the food destinations, my first choice would be INDIA. I love their indian bread that you can dip in the hundreds of different types of curries and I'm sure there's more to curry puffs dipped in yogurt dressings. My next destination would be japan. Because I'm a sushi freak. I like raw everything- I'm a cavewoman, a true trooper. I like my meat cold-which is why I hate using the microwave when I have dumplings or spaghetti. I like to see the redness in the middle of my steak. LOL wouldn't it be funny if you were at some seafood platter party thing and you saw the oyster move? OR the fish blink? HAHA. Okay now that raw. My final distination, if I could pick a third, would be Greece. So I could swallow a tremendous amount of Greek style yogurt. And eat olives with fetta cheese. And drink wine :)

don't you think theres something so warm and fuzzy when you see a boy comforting a younger sibling? aisjdfoisdjfi
Here, have a photo. I kinda cracked up at my craziness hehe

oh gosh I miss that haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment