Monday, September 5, 2011

quiztime

A quiz from Gina's blog :)

Who were you with last night?
All BYYYY MYYYY-self

What woke you up this morning?
‘this one’s for you and me living out our dream’ BRUUNO MARS

Where are you?
On my bed!

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Well tomorrow is Saturday and then Sunday comes afterwards. So yes it shall be an amazing day

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Hugged a few people because I felt chillax about exams

When’s the last time you cried?
Big girls don’t cry

The PAST

Ever thrown up in public?
OH YEAH OMGSH SO FUNNEH I was in year 4 and I choked on a soothers LOL and then my friend who gave me one was like ‘DO YOU WANT ANOTHER ONE?’ so persistently while I was like gasping for air like a goldfish LOLOLOL

Passed out because of alcohol?
No

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
IM TOO CHILLAX BRAH

The FUTURE

Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Ooft that is a hard question. I don’t get it. Wouldn’t you rather just shove them down so the bullet went straight past them. Think about it. Get enough momentum, run up and shove them to the ground. That way no one gets hurt.  

Where would you like to live?
Russia or Malibu

What kind of house would you like?
I want a cosy apartment on the 25th floor where I can put my king size bed in the middle of the lounge and snooze off to the lights of the city. And wake up to the sound of traffic.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
The biggest lady in the business

Where do you see yourself in years?
The biggest lady in the business

Who was the last person that left you a comment?
NO IDEA NOT CHECKING

Are you good friends with this person?
n/a

How often do you log in to facebook?
Its deactivated muhahaa

IN GENERAL

Do you like candy necklaces?:
NEEEW-what if you get so excited that you chew into the string? And all your candy falls off and then you’ll be singing I WANT CANDY.

When’s the last time you fell or ran into something?
I walked into someone today but I cant remember where.. OH you know what this brings me to? Remember in primary when you fell down and you started crying? ATM im thinking WHY THE HECK DO WE START CRYING FOR? WHY ARE WE SAD THAT WE FELL? We”RE in pain not emotional pain.

Do you still go trick or treating?
Never did

What was the last thing you ate?
OH TERIYAKI BEEF FROM ZENYA MUHAHA

Are you a fast typer?
yeah

About how many people have you driven with?
What kind of question?? I got the drive but I don’t drive. Oh that really doesn’t make sense does it?

What are you doing this weekend?
Sleep a lot and do maths

Whats your favorite type of soda?
SEVEN TO THE UP

Have you ever moved?
No. it’s probably why I always cried at camp LOL

Have you ever won an award?
Yes I have.

How many times have you eaten sushi?
This is a stupid question. It’s like HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU EATEN PIZZA. NO one counts.

What do you want to do right now?
Im quite high so I wanna partaaaay

Are you listening to music right now?
NO

Are you with someone right now?
NOPE all alone

Whats a word or phrase that you hate?
‘that’s what she said’ orr ‘that’s socially retarded’

How long until your birthday?
15 days. Oh gosh that’s pretty close!

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Hmm I don’t think I’ve ever been the ‘saddest’ more like a range of experiences that make me react in different ways…if that makes any sense.

What time is it now?
9.30

Do you think anyone will repost to this?
MEH

What makes you pissed off?
When you’re making a point about something then the other person goes off about their problem straight after..like they didn’t even hear you. It’s like their problem is more important than yours.

Have you ever had a song written about you?
Nah.

What song makes you cry?
Music don’t make me sad.

What songs makes you happy?
About all of em

What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
LIGHTERS by BRUNNO MARS

Do you have a job??
Nope

What does Your CD player have in it right now?
CD”S?

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
The white one-because that gets used the least and I could happily live in the corner of my ridge while I watch all the other colours get used up.

What makes you happy?
Being around people I love. Corny but true J

Height?
163?

Hair?
It’s jet black..medium/long and I have a slightly outgrown fringe.

Piercings?
Ears only

Tattoos?
One on my butt like Naomi.

What are you wearing?
uniform

What taste is in your mouth?
beef

Do you have a bad habit?
My eyes roll around LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment