Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Beached

Now just a random thought to all of you that judge mostly girls that buy expensive stationery. I have this little theory that expensive stationery will obviously make you want to use it more often, hence STUDY. There is a possibility that this may have influenced this year's HSC results where there were ( i think) 2/3 of the 1st in Subjects lists were girls and only 1/3 boys. Food For Thought.

I keep wondering if anyone with a name that is in words eg the name tom is in tomato, tomorrow etc- do you ever get annoyed when people use those words and you continuously hear your name? Or do you just get used to it over time? I can think of so many - like Will has to cope with 'will', 'willing' etc.
And on the topic of names, you guys know how Mr Alder calls me Laura right? On my report, in the 'comment' part, I assume it automatically sets to 'Laura-Jane' but i think he deleted the 'Jane' bit cos he thinks my name is Laura.. =S

Okay guys this whole driving thing is like driving me insane. Everyone's complaining about how next year its 16 and 9 months, well im sorry but can u please STOP cos i cant even get mine. Can't you just wait a little while I mean use public transport-its cheaper and at the rate you'll probably be travelling, its a lot faster. My dad wanted to teach me how to drive and I'm a bit worried about that part cos Malaysian drivers are a bit insane. They travel way too fast and squeeze into the most ridiculous of spaces. And almost every street over there has one lane because double parking is normal. In the car I say slow the heck down cos theres a camera and dad says the camera's for the the cars in the opposite direction. How do you argue with that?

Thought MasH;
OMG LOL Australian idol got cut this year! OWNED. Beach today was awesome but my back is as red as the sunset. I was gona bring a volleyball today but couldnt find the needle so i told Dopes that i cant bring it and at the beach he tells me he has one in his bag ==; WOW i never knew topless tanning was legal D+ Beach photos on FB :D HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBUDDY!


No comments:

Post a Comment