Friday, December 31, 2010

coulda shoulda woulda but you didnt

First of all this is not only New Year's Eve, but it's also the 100th Post for this blog!!

2010 may have been a year filled with regrets, broken promises and unfulfilled commitments but let this new year be a time where you can work on making yourself a better person. And i mean it. Whether its trying to be more generous or truthful to a person make that effort to become a new you.
My greatest fear of 2010 would have to be
dying that old and lonely woman with 10 cats that end up eating her D=
My most memorable moments of 2010 would have to be
spent with those lovely people at school : camp, class, sport, everything. Thankyou to everyone thats been there for me and carried me forward when I fell down.
My greatest accomplishment
not being scared to talk to strangers =)

Now my foxtel just got unsubscribed so i couldnt watch the victoria's secret fashion show on fox 8 but I just watched the fireworks with Dopes, Rita and two Michael's at Dame Mary Gilmore Reserve on top of a hill. And now I leave you with a few quotes to end the year:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MAY IT BE PROSPEROUS!
"A winner makes commitments. A loser makes promises"
"A winner listens. A loser waits until its his time to talk" 



It's time to start doing the things you could'a should'a would'a but DIDNT.

No comments:

Post a Comment