Friday, December 10, 2010

Stolen Sanctuary

Woah I have never felt crapper and more frustrated. Heres a little replay of what happened yesterday night.

I was in my room writing those 38 christmas cards and listening to music and my ninja mother comes in and rips away my earphones explaining how it causes cancer o.O She goes outside before my dad comes in and kicks me out of my own room cos he feels like SLEEPING THERE o.O And then he gives me all this crap about why we shouldnt go holidaying because its flooding in Australia and how 767  planes are dangerous because theyre small WTH. And then he tells me about how its my fault for choosing a phone that breaks down. He goes 'why can't you choose a phone like mine- it DOES the same thing!' Im like oh dear papa o mine, i know you dont like texts and emails but YOUR PHONE HAS A FREAKING ANTENNA ON IT!' And then i storm out of my room and go outside to find a cocroach on the wall then run back into the study only to find another cocroach. This is when i burst into tears saying 'there are so many cocroaches!' I must have sounded so pathetic.
Today I called the exterminators ( as i like to call them) and theyre coming next week. Its surprising to know that cocroaches are in fact one of the cleanest animals around and they were in existence before the dinosaurs. Also, cockroaches are an excellent source of protein D=

Newais on a brighter note, maths was funny/interesting today cos we did polar co-ordinates and drew butterflies and spirals/seashells on graphs OMG Freya you are hilarious.I like laughing at slow people. It amuses me. My face got stamped, Alder dubbed Chris the model student and I realised this was our last friday double math with the 'two bells'. People still laughed at that even after a year O.O

today i figured out what the following meant:
troll= a person who does something to cause trouble
chime= to enter a conversation that you weren't really included in
G6 = a race car

I have a few new years resolutions that i've sorta started working on already: the main one being: meeting/befriending a new person each day. Today I met about 2 ( properly) but I am still gonna meet a few more tomorrow! Im not sure how, but even if it means talking to the dodgy looking guy on the train, then Im up for it =) I am also gonna make a photo album or scrapbook of Year 10, tidy up my room so it looks smexxily clean- maybe a bit of ikea may help, get Just Dance 2 Wii Game and...
wait for it...

Read the complete Harry Potter Series


 

5 comments:

  1. LJ hun, a G6 is a plane =='

    -will

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL
    that was exactly was i was gunna say (:
    and go read harry potter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no no no go google it, its a CAR. even better go
    GOOGLE IMAGE IT. do you see aeroplanes? =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. woahhhh efff i think its a car now.
    watch the video - its a car D:
    SO CONFUSED D:
    -vaish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G650#Notable_appearances_in_media

    will

    ReplyDelete