Monday, December 13, 2010

Taking Chances

You know what I don't understand? Why big companies refuse to keep supporting famous people after theyve done something wrong. Like Chris Brown's new album is hardly advertised after he bashed Rihanna. And Tiger Woods lost all his sponsorships with the sports brands for his infidelities. I mean, its not like they're actually SUPPORTING women violence and cheating on your wife. Chris Brown's new album is amazing and waay better than some of the other crap everyone's so mad about. Tiger Woods is still a pretty good golfer. I'll always love those two men cos what they do out there is awesome. Don't you think they've already got enough from the media? Give these damn people back the things they deserve, cos everyone should get a second chance, right? . But thats my view of second chances I'm just saying, i think the industry has got all the wrong idea.

Harry Potter 7 today was FREAKING EPIC. However Hedwig's death was SO unrelenting like they just made her disappear. Dobby's death was so sad and i DID NOT cry. The movie was so scary though I swear it should be classified as part horror. There was this couple behind me that kept pressing/kicking on my seat. I hate it when that happens. Seriously, just keep your legs still!


Secret Santa was given out today and being the noob i am, I wrote 'Merry Christmas Samuel, from LJ' Who knew you werent supposed to write your name on it?! I also left all the price tags on the stationery =S Also I swear Max had me and asked Jeff to put it on my table hmm. But i love the nodding spiderman ! :D

Thanks everyone who made this day wonderful, I have so many photos on facebook and im sure heaps of others do too. Have a great last day tomorrow and enjoy the SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment