Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Recycling

So I was cleaning my dad's study today, since I sorta use it (cos my room's too crowded)  and I realised that really really old rubber bands, when they're like petrified and cemented onto the desk, look like little worms. They turn out to be hard yellow pieces of noodle and when i was trying to take them off round containers, they just peel away. I also chucked around 50 pens that no longer work and i must say parker pens are a tank of a pen.

Hmm its very distracting when you have a bug in your room that isn't that bad so as to make you run out of the room, but its enough to make you look at it every 10 seconds. See, last night I was reading harry potter and i looked back to see if anyone 'appeared' at my door and i saw this cocroach on the floor. The problem with cocroaches is, they're too big to catch, and obviously to squish. I found the perfect solution! You get a tupperware container and plonk it on top of that cocroach and it will probably run around like a maniac up and down the container but it can't go anywhere! AND for extra protection put a heavy book ontop of the container- you know, just incase it gets all muscoolar and decides to lift it.
And THAT'S when you call Daddy to pick it up and chuck it outside =)

Ok you know all that 17yr old girl with the AFL stars and the nude photo scandal thing? To that girl; can you please just shut the heck up? Aren't you smart enough to realise that not only are you ruining the AFL players' lives, but you're ruining you're own? No one wants to know or respect you, to put it quite plainly, so move on with your life-you're the reason why news is so boring.

Sorry, sounded real mean just then but its really annoying me. I hope somebody feels the same way about her as i do. OOH I found this moschino cheap & chic scarf in my closet and you know how those rich kids tie them around their necks? I tried that and OMG it looks so AWESOME. Hey does anyone reckon Barney from how i met ur mother looks like Gordon Ramsay?!

Tomorrow, i shall post a deeper post. Food For Thought- i love that saying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment