Monday, December 20, 2010

When you meet me..

Ok you know that whole meeting a new person everyday experience? Well its been kept up so far, pretty well, except I don't like it when it people tell me i look like my mother. I find it really offensive so please dont ever tell me that, it isn't a great way to start the friendship.I reckon its not so great to talk about a person's features when you first meet them. The whole point is to try and figure out who THEY are, not who YOU think they are. And i got real mad when they started to call me Little Wendy ( mum's name) >< Also i'd rather have an awkward silence than talk about the weather. Please, just don't talk about the weather because its always 'AWFUL'. 

thoughtmash:
I had this strange dream last night where I had a six pack- like a real natural six pack. OHMAGOSH it was so awesome so I started dancing. OOFT that beauty ;) I watched Undercover Boss  with the CEO of dominos going undercover and its a really good program-kinda emotional at times too. I started on my painting today, hated it at first, love it now. I drank a whole teapot of T2 tea . I was at Top Ryde City and this guy comes behind my chair and taps the butt part as a dare ARGH.  OH GUESS WHAT? I started reading Harry Potter right, and i found this birthday card in it from my 8th bday!


cause, you know how when you're young, the term 'love' doesnt mean anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment