Saturday, January 8, 2011

Redrum

HELLO EVERYBUDDY! Just came back from gold coast OHMYGOSH JIZZ AT THE COASTLINE :D Wow thats the first time ive used that word jizz.. eww.. anyway one of my new years resolutions is to NEVER LOOK BACK so i aint erasing that word. Speaking of words, did you know that REDRUM is MURDER backwards?!!
Okay so like everyone else, I fell in love with the beaches and ocean breezes and i spent hours outside at night, sitting on the balcony enjoying the wind. I even fell asleep. SO what i have decided to do is re decorate my room into, thats right, A BEACH.
And you know what else I fell in love with? BATMAN! NO not superman- his hair is gay, BATMAN. His darkness is so attractive... And where, might you ask, did this love for the dark knight blossom? MOVIEWORLD! OH batman DO save me when you will! Yeah so i bought a batman lanyard ( the thing to hold keys) so I'd never lose my locker key.
All this happened at WB movieworld, where i went with Beryl and discovered that the place is a whole lot bigger when you're a kid. Nevertheless revisiting your childhood with Justice League, the Joker, Tweety, Bugs Bunny and BATMAN is one of the best things that couldve happened to me this year.

KAY so tennis is back on ! And my tv is screwed- theres all these double lines around stuff and I can never read the scores. But what i find most frustrating is that I DONT GO FOR ANYBODY in ANY MATCH! Its like I don't actually care who wins and I end up judging them based on their choice of shots, previous history and the clothes they wear LOL. Man, tennis clothes are really beautiful-esp ana ivanovich's hot pink dress XD Dark blue clothes are a NO NO cos they end up blending into the background. OH WELL I GO FOR JO-WILFRIED TSONGA.
                         and i cant wait for the famous FRENCH COMMENTATOR!
oh frenchmen are so cute =)

A few questions:
a) Did you see that guy who has the incredible radio voice?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cl_fMxQCTw 
b) Do you reckon Korean boys in dramas look too much like girls because of their hair and perfect skin? OH GOSH i hope i dont get flamed for this ><
c) What would you be if you didnt go to ruse? (personally I'd be a police woman or real estate agent lol )
d) When people text you, do you imagine them saying the words out aloud to you?
e) Why do people say 'I cracked up so hard'? It doesnt make much sense to me, I mean if you crack up, you're not hard anymore, you're...fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment