Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playing with Fire

Firstly, congrats to Li Na - even though you didnt win, you've done your country proud and made history. Good game and hilarious acceptance speech. To Kim Clijsters- I understand why they call you Aussie Kim- you're fricken amazing and congrats on your first Aus Open Title. For tomorrow ANDEH MURREH FOR THE WIN!

Now onto what happened today. I went to buy underwear in chatswood and the stupid counter girl gave me an extra 30% off the 25% off...LOL I hope that makes sense- I couldnt be bothered doing the maths but that means I did get quite a good bargain. And that wasnt just for 1 item, she did that for THREE items- so I got this Tokito cami for 5 buckeroonies. YES THATS FIVE DOH-LLAR!!

Pretty much bummed the rest of the day BUT I picked up this perfume bottle and it read 'inflammable'. Now I know that both inflammable and flammable mean 'easily set on fire' but seriously why would anyone bother to come up with a new word that sounds as if it's the opposite? I mean WHAT IF SOME FOREIGNER THOUGHT IT WAS NOT FLAMMABLE THEN SET IT ON FIRE? And speaking of fire, about a week ago, my mum got this plastic stick thingy and I had no idea what it was. I was in her doctor's surgery in front of what 7 patients? and just fiddling with this new toy I had no idea about. I finally found the push-up slide switch thingy and I noticed there was a hole in this plastic thing. So i stared at it down the barrell and slid the switch and KABOOM comes this FLAME straight outta the barrell and into my face ! IT WAS A BARBEQUE LIGHTER!! D: Luckily the flame was only small but to think of the consequences if my face was too close to the end makes me worry ><

Oh and for school, I bought those exercise books with plastic covers which means NO CONTACTING, NO FRAYING OF THE EDGES and (hopefully) NO SILLY TITLE PAGES FOR  TEACHERS! And I noticed at the back, they have an activity page with a maze, dot-2-dot and a easter word hunt. Looks like class just got a whole lot better LOL. AND thats not it! They have a map of the world in the middle with all the names of the cities. Since I'm not doing geography, I figured I'd write a little something about each city. For example I noticed the US has 'Phoenix'. If I am correct, Phoenix has something to do with Twilight so I wrote EDWARD CULLEN beside it. Wow, Im mega bored.

1 comment:

  1. What? Where can I get a plastic-covered book-oh, is that the ones that are notebooks like the MArbig Colourhide?
    Also, you should've written Bella Swan, because she comes from there, not Cullen. Not that I've read it or anything.

    ReplyDelete