Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Funny Morning

OMG this morning on tv I saw the ad for proactiv. And guess who was advertising it?
JUSTIN BIEBER 
ROFL HAHAHAHHAHAA MAN THAT IS HILARIOUS! You know what else is funny? Ok so you know how my tv is blurry, well we have this other tv downstairs that aint blurry so my dad decided to connect the upstairs tv to the downstairs wire/aerial thing. SO NOW WE HAVE A 5M CORD FROM THE UPSTAIRS TV ALL THE WAY DOWN THE STAIRS INTO THIS LITTLE ROOM WITH A TV CABLE. Sorry, I found that incredibly funny :D

I watched Vampires Suck yesterday- and that is one CRAP movie, but I'm strangely left with this feeling of wanting a vampire lover o.O Actually wait no, I just want Matt Lanter ^^

Normal tv is incredibly boring now- I mean I GET that Atlantis really exists and I believe it is now called BRISBANE (LOL) but that's all I've been able to actually understand from the news. It really hasn't told me anything else. And for some reason, whenever I look at the clock nowadays, it says 11.11. I do make wishes. And they usually come true. Like when I had a dream in the Gold Coast, and i woke up to find it had actually come true =)

You know that saying 'Money doesnt grow on trees'? IM SORRY BUT ITS SO WRONG!!! Trees are used to make paper right, which is used to sell and earn profits so money actually does grow on trees. Also I believe in some countries, the 'paper' notes their currency is in, is derived from trees. SO IT ACTUALLY DOES GROW ON TREES !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment