Friday, January 14, 2011

I really love aeroplane jelly

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling like..well a faggot you could say. So what did i do? I went out and blew 80 bucks on hair products. Cos you know, thats what girls do when they're mad ;) So i got the Curl Magic (curler), some conditioning spray and dry shampoo. In my defense, the curl magic was a bargain! $70 down to $55 =D And it was worth it- I think i really did some curl MAGIC. My noobness with curlers only made the left side look okay ><



And the day before that I was in Coles and I bought 'Create-a-Jelly' by Aeroplane Jelly. WHO KNEW YOU COULD MAKE YOUR OWN FLAVOURED JELLY? I went a bit crazy over it and added Peaches and Strawberries to Lemonade flavoured jelly. Then I thought HEY a SUMMER MOCKTAIL!




I've been watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares and I freaking love it! I love Gordon Ramsay too I mean the guy's just brutally honest. If he could stop swearing, WHO THINKS HE SHOULD BE ON MASTERCHEF? He's actually a good cook. And quite bluntly hilarious at times :D

Hooray for the QLD floods finally clearing up. But i think im going mad. I just cleaned the bathroom and I did a whole pile of ironing. I AM going mad, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment