Saturday, January 22, 2011

If I were a boy

Oh dear father how can I ever forget how you wanted to me to be a boy? When I was young, you dressed me in Thomas the Tank engine overalls and huge t-shirts that were mainly blue and well, "boy-ish". At eight, I asked you to buy me a pair of nike shorts from asia and after 5 years of wearing them under my school uniform ( girls, remember how we did that?) , I realised they were actually a pair of boys swimming trunks. And how did I know that? THEY HAD A LINING IN THEM! =.= You gave me a spalding for my 10th (?) birthday and repeatedly requested I pick up football. You gave me extra food so I'd grow muscoolar but quite the opposite happened. Father, I am a girl.

You know what I did today? I used a pressure washer for the first time- they're in the shape of a machine gun and you pull a trigger to release a huge jet of water. It's almost like you're shooting at all the evil canevil yucky black bits stuck in the concrete. And now my driveway is the whitest thing along my street OH WOW LJ'S A GUN! hawwhawwhaww! . Man it was so fun. Anyone who wants a clean driveway-tell me :D Oh, and a lizard came into my house again and my dad started spraying it up the stairs with mortein. And guess what it did? It climbed up a few stairs and did a backflip o.O

Now with a little piece of cool advice: You know when to go to sleep when you're doing maths and suddenly
1) =0 looks like an open mouth
2) exercise 8D looks like a huge smiley
3) cos y looks...well cosy.

3 comments:

  1. ahh thankyou! remember when you used to wear shorts under your school dress? and yun you should still read blogs BUT GO BLOG MOARR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very good advice there. Cambridge Maths, I presume?

    ReplyDelete