Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beefy

I hope everyone had a great Australia Day, well one that was kinda Australian. I went to my cousins place to have a good Aussie barbeque with steak, beef and an actual outdoor barbeque. OH guess what?  I ATE BEEF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 7 MONTHS!!!  No, I dont mean random strips of beef like those found in sushi, I dont mean beef flavoured noodles, I mean a patty of hardcore beef the size of my hand. All I can say is 'Holy Cow' :D Unfortunately my mother demands it be well done but that's okay, apparently my chances of getting mad cow's disease are reduced by a slightest amount. However one day at school, somebody's gonna have to make me some medium rare cow.

Okay the next bit I'm quite passionate about so it might seem a bit verbal diarhhoea haha.
The Australian Open. WHY IS IT SO WEEIRD THIS YEAR? WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE? Maybe it's just come to that inevitable time where the younger players come up the ranks and world no. 1's shuffle down-and Im mainly saying this to the men's draw. The women's draw seems fantastically intense and I'm all for Na Li..or Li Na im not sure ><  wow shame on me. Im SO sad that Nadal got knocked out- he's my favourite and I love him to bits and how I wish I was there to comfort him when his leg (?) went a little iffy!  Hey do you notice that we call him Rafa when we only say his first name, and Rafael when we say Rafael Nadal? OH and I want Ana Ivanovic's tennis dress she wore- it is quite the beautiful. And Sharapova's mic should be turned down a few notches. I don't get why they put Pat Rafter on commentary- he hardly said a word. Was it for the whole Dove Men's ad? Personally I'd rather get Henri Leconte for he is tres magnifique! Well as much as I admire Kim Clijsters, this year I feel it should be Na Li and of course Andy Murray. Hopefully no tears this time Andy :D

HOW HUMUNCULUS IS THIS CUP?!

The amazing dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment