Monday, January 10, 2011

Latina

HERRO ! :D  Why am I so happy you may ask? WELL yesterday Michael told me about how you can download songs from mediafire so HOORAY that I have music again! On the topic of music, I realised that theres a lot of good songs by un-famous artists and that's big of me to say since I've always liked the mainstream music. After downloading a whole lot of songs, I went on youtube and checked out 'Lopez Tonight' omgad that guy is a good interviewer. And the good interviewees? Selena Gomez, Miranda Cosgrove, Boo Boo Stewart, Tom Felton, Russell Peters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frW0KTxrkGg) the list is epic long but one person I didnt find interesting was Nina Dobrev. AND I figured that was because SHES A VAMPIRE. A really good lookin one. BUT what WAS interesting was what Lopez talked about. Did you know that Bulgarians shake their head when they mean 'yes' and nodd when they mean 'no'?? Tip for all yous who plan to go there someday :)

OHH and did you know that the ballkids in the tennis tournaments actually have to be able to roll balls in a straight line? Man that totally ruins my chances of being a ballkid oh boo =( And I'm really sad that Marat Safin retired. Dude, thats the saddest thing ever. Well go watch some of his dummy spats on court on youtube. I find them highly entertaining. O.M.G did you know Jen from  90210 is engaged to Tommy Haas?

Anyway, I bought that Perfect Italiano Ricotta- remember those hilarious adds with that guy going 'I love my mumma' and 'Aubergine'. Yeah,
It tastes DISGUSTING!!!




xoxo

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA this made me laugh :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL which part? the perfect italiano part? or the link to youtube? omg i just watched all those ads again THEYRE EVEN FUNNIER

    ReplyDelete