Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Don't read if you're eating

Quick post
You know how I have small white dots on my arm? Apparently its because I dont eat enough red meat. So I had a look at iron deficiency and one of the symptoms was pica. Thinking 'wth is pica?' I clicked the wiki link. Its quite disgusting. Its a disorder where the person eats bland, non-nutritious foods like plain flour, dirt, soap etc.
Yuck Yucky Yuckkity Yuck.

Okay so you've read the title of this post- now heres another way of looking at it. You know in Chinese Restaurants how those kids read books and eat at the same time? Well if my family were shouting yours and your kid had the nerve to take out a book and read it, I'd feel quite offended. Kids don't read while you're eating with others-its quite rude.

Food for thought: Have you ever wondered how your face has changed? How you think you look the same every single year but when you compare photos 10 years ago to now, it looks completely different? I had a look at my school photos and I found that there were a few years that looked exactly the same, then in year 5 my whole face just went out of whack >< I think I look really different from my younger years, but no one else thinks so.

Im so freaking tired right now so im going to sleep at exactly 11pm, which is early for me. Church service tomorrow and I miss 2U eng and my free. OH BOO THAT SUCKS =/

No comments:

Post a Comment